birding-aus

Manly Boat Harbour Wader Roost, Brisbane

To: "'Birding-Aus'" <>
Subject: Manly Boat Harbour Wader Roost, Brisbane
From: "Atzeni, Michael" <>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 11:36:02 +1000
Judy Caughley from our local club rang me today to advise she attempted to
go to the high tide roost yesterday, only to discover access to this
excellent & popular wader roost is now forbidden.  It's fenced off with a No
Entry sign saying it' s a Construction Site.  It would be a tragedy if this
site is to be developed.  Can anyone from Brisbane enlighten us as to what's
going on?

Thanks
Michael Atzeni
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Michael Atzeni
 Environmental Modeller
 Intensive Livestock Environmental Management Services
 Department of Primary Industries
 PO Box 102 (203 Tor St)
 Toowoomba QLD 4350
 AUSTRALIA

 Phone +61 7 4688 1318      Fax    +61 7 4688 1192
 Email: