birding-aus

Another BA job coming up

Subject: Another BA job coming up
From: Hugo Phillipps <>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 15:50:04
Hi everybody -

First of all, I apologise for the multiple copies of the last message I
sent.  I do not know what went wrong with the system, but I hope it was
only temporary.  Maybe I confused the software by copying the message to
three addresses, including two listservers.

Secondly, I am passing on the following message for anyone who may be
interested:

BA RECEPTIONIST

Birds Australia is looking for a new receptionist for its National Office
in Melbourne.  Ideally we would like to recruit someone with a good
knowledge of Birds Australia, its projects and people, plus general
knowledge about birds and the environment. The successful applicant will
need a combination of skills in office administration, reception, sales,
computing and volunteer management.   Direct experience dealing with
members and donors would be an advantage.

Position descriptions will be available early next week.  If you would like
to register to receive one, please email Mandy Johnson at

Cheers,  Hugo.

Hugo Phillipps,
Birds Australia Conservation & Liaison,
Australian Bird Research Centre,
415 Riversdale Road,
Hawthorn East, VIC 3123, Australia.
Tel: (03) 9882 2622. Fax: (03) 9882 2677.
O/s: +61 3 9882 2622. Fax: +61 3 9882 2677.
Email: <>
Web Homepage: http://www.vicnet.net.au/~birdsaus/