birding-aus

Attachments to postings

Subject: Attachments to postings
From: Ian Fraser <>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 10:03:43 +1100 (EST)
I had a feeling, following a recent tropical bug that found its way into the
list, that we had agreed not to post attachments. I recall it because it
slipped past my apparently antiquated vetting programme of the time.

On the other hand, it could well be that my memory is deteriorating with age
more rapidly than even I had feared, in which case ignore this!

Cheers

Ian
---
Ian Fraser, Canberra
Environment Tours; Vertego Environmental Writing Consultancy
GPO Box 3268, Canberra, ACT 2601
ph: 02 62491560 fax: 02 62473227