birding-aus

Buff-breasted Paradise-Kingfishers

Subject: Buff-breasted Paradise-Kingfishers
From: (Chris Dahlberg)
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 12:29:14 +1000 (EST)
Hello everyone

               The Buff-breasted Paradise-Kingfishers have arrived in North
Queensland on the early side of their normal arrival time. So far I have
heard one at the Daintree Eco Lodge, 3kms south of the Daintree Village and
expect there will be more tomorrow. I was going to have a bet with Klaus
Uhlenhut on the arrival date as he lives to the south of me but he is at
Iron Range at present and probably got them yesterday.

cheers
Chris