birding-aus

Comments Please

To: OZ Bird Listserve <>
Subject: Comments Please
From: James Davis <>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 10:52:15 +1000 (EST)
I would appreciate any critical comments on the field
notes below regarding the vocal behaviour of the Eastern
Whipbird.  Although my interpretations presented below
are based on minimal information, I do believe there
something going on which contradicts traditional
wisdom.

Feel free to post all comments as public to the list
to encourage an open debate.