birding-aus

RE: ALERT!Land Clearing and Sydney extinctions

To: "'Birding-aus'" <>
Subject: RE: ALERT!Land Clearing and Sydney extinctions
From: "Osborn, Paul PR" <>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 12:04:57 +1000
John Laws has a farm in the Yarramalong Valley and thus has a vested
interest. Did he declare this interest during his show? Perhaps a note
to Mediawatch (ABC TV) might help. Trouble is, more people listen to
John Laws than to Mediawatch. Whilst I am vehemently opposed to
censorship, sometimes I think people like John Laws and The Parrot have
too much influence over public opinion.

Paul Osborn