birding-aus

Sulawesi

To: "ozbird" <>
Subject: Sulawesi
From: "Susan Myers" <>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 18:51:17 +1000
Stuart Dashper & I are off to Sulawesi in May for a 3 week birding &
(hopefully) mammaling trip. We were hoping that there might be someone or
two out there who would be interested in joining us in order mainly to
share costs & provide company,I guess. Unfortunately, it's rather short
notice but we'll be leaving 21 May, returning 11 June. The trip involves a
flight to Bali and from there to Sulawesi.
And while I'm at it, I'd like to request any info, recent or otherwise,
that could assist us in our quest for Maleos, Spectral Tarsiers and the
Any assistance will be much appreciated.
cheers,
Susan

Susan Myers
phone: +61 3 9819 2539