birding-aus

Re: oystercatchers

To: Trevor Hampel <>
Subject: Re: oystercatchers
From: Laurie Living <>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 20:54:14 +1000
Hi Trevor

Just a short note on pied oystercatchers........a flock numbering up to
160 regularly roosts at Stockyard Point in WesternPort Bay near
Melbourne, and a number of pairs nest on Barrilleur island nearby.

Laurie Living

--
  ,-._|\  Laurie Living                        Limit to about 76 cols->
 /  Oz  \ Mail Address, Phone, Fax. Member, Melbourne PC User Group.