birding-aus

Re: Interpretive Birding

To: OZ Bird Listserve <>
Subject: Re: Interpretive Birding
From: James Davis <>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 15:23:17 +1000 (EST)
Anne:

Thanks for the kind remarks with regard to the IB Bulletin.  Currently, I
putting together issue #6 in which the main feature article will cover:
Why do birds breed in colonies (part I) and the evolution of Plumage
Colouration (part I). As always there will be handful of selected shorts
and the Australian Magpie will be featured in the behavioural checklist.

I have a handful of back issues which I can give out (free) to any
interested Birding-Aus reader with an Australian address (sorry
international postage is too steep) -- at a first come first serve basis
until the supply lasts.

Please post requests to my private e-mail and NOT to the list!

Cheers, Jim

Dr. Wm. James Davis
e-mail