birding-aus

Stay as you are.

Subject: Stay as you are.
From: Tom and Dixie <>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 21:15:22 -0800
        To all:
                11 months ago I made my first visit to Australia.  I spent a
little time
in Cairns, Ayers Rock, Alice Springs, Darwin, and Kakadu.  In all, I was in
Australia for 16 days.  I concluded the following: "If your lucky enough to
be birding in Australia, You are lucky enough."  Threfore, I have contrived
to return again.  This time I stay for 2 months.  birding-aus is great as
it is.  I hang on every word.  Continue on your individualistic way and I,
for one, will remain as happy as a clam at high tide.  Carry on!   Tom, The
Yank from Oregon