birding-aus

Apologies

To: "'Birding-aus'" <>
Subject: Apologies
From: "Stuart, Alan AD" <>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 16:30:41 +1100
I've always felt very frustrated by those people who send messages about
subscribing or unsubscribing to birding-aus to the wrong e-mail address.
Why don't they do it right !#!%?!

Now I'm guilty of the same offence.  Humble apologies - I have now sent
my unsubscribe message to the correct address (which is
 - others please note).

I look forward to resubscribing when I return from a business trip.

Alan Stuart