birding-aus

Re: Black-headed Gull, Darwin

To: Niven McCrie <>
Subject: Re: Black-headed Gull, Darwin
From: Philip M Hansbro <>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 18:54:42 +0000 (GMT)
I believe this would be the second if it is accepted.
Are you going Tony??

Dr Phil Hansbro          I      Tel: (h) 01223 514441   or
Dept of Pathology        I               01223 514434
Tennis Court Road        I           (w) 01223 333545
Cambridge University     I      Fax:     01223 333346
Cambridge CB2 1QP        I
UK                       I      Email: