birding-aus

Glen Ingram in the Snow Gums

Subject: Glen Ingram in the Snow Gums
From: Ian Fraser <>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 08:46:32 +1100 (EST)
It looked as though I was to be - in fact I was determined to be - the only
bird-literate being in the whole of Pangaea NOT to comment on the Blue Rock
Thrush. But it was not to be...

Yesterday, while we were running a tour to the high Brindabellas, one of our
clients suddenly produced the infamous SMH article and passed it around the
bus! She is not even particularly a birdo, but does has a sense of the
..er.. unusual...

At least now I know what Glen looks like (even if only while he is being
studiedly disinterested!).

Cheers

Ian
---
Ian Fraser, Canberra
Environment Tours; Vertego Environmental Writing Consultancy
ph: 02 62491560 fax: 02 62473227