birding-aus

Wingspan

Subject: Wingspan
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 15:05:03 +1000 (EST)
Hi all

I'd like to congratulate some of our birding-aus regulars on their
contributions to the latest issue of Wingspan.

Tony Palliser, Irene Denton and Martin O'Brien feature prominently with
some very interesting articles.  Hugo Phillipps also contributes (but he
works for them!) - did I miss anyone?

I hope we'll all be able to get involved in the new Atlas Project which
Hugo referred to the other day.  Perhaps we should plan some birding-aus
trips into the less visited areas of our respective states.  Any takers?

Anyway, congratulations to the four mentioned above, and to the RAOU for
one of the most interesting Wingspans yet, and if you read it you'll see
why they have plenty of other reasons to celebrate!

Russell Woodford