birding-aus

Pizzey & Knight Fieldguide

Subject: Pizzey & Knight Fieldguide
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 18:42:43 +1000 (EST)
Hello all

Thanks to everyone who sent comments about this guide to the list.
I've compiled a summary for the authors, who requested the information a
couple of days ago.  Word gets around!

If anyone has anything to add that has not been covered already, please
send it to the list or directly to me so that I can include it.

I will try to get a response from Graham Pizzey after he has had time to
study the comments, most of which are favourable and encouraging!

Don't forget to have a look at Andrew Taylor's page for field guide
comments:

http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/birding-aus/pk/

Thanks

Russell Woodford