birding-aus

Birding Advice for Melbourne

Subject: Birding Advice for Melbourne
From: Stephen Alan Madison <>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 1997 14:50:55 -0400
I would appreciate helpful tips for what are the absolutely essential
birding areas in the Melbourne area.  I will be there for three
days(with a car rental) around the end of August after having been in
the Cairns-Atherton area the previous two weeks.  Although I have both
the Thomas and Thomas and Bransbury books it still difficult to decide
what to do during this admittedly short visit.

thanks,
Stephen Madison
New City, New York