birding-aus

Re: Cairns Port Douglas birding

To: Steve Urban <>
Subject: Re: Cairns Port Douglas birding
From: Stephen Greenfield & Kit Hansen <>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 19:38:50 -0500 (CDT)
If you don't get any offers (Australia seems to have more professional
birding guides than birdwatchers), there are pretty good books on the area
and rental cars are not too expensive.  Let me know if you need information.
I also know of some of the professionals, in case they don't respond and
you're open to hiring them...
Steve Greenfield
Minneapolis