birding-aus

MR. ANGST AND MISINFORMED.

Subject: MR. ANGST AND MISINFORMED.
From: Lorne Johnson <>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 16:11:35 +0000
To Andrew taylor...

You're saying that clearing 21km worth of bushland is GOOD for birds?????????

I don't know why my words annoy you. Surely you would be upset by the damage
done to prime bird habitat. I'm not trying to wave the flags for a handful of
bird species, it's a global problem. The M2 is a frightening microcosm.

I'm rallying for ALL animal species injured or killed due to construction. You
obviously only care about one species of parrot!!! Why don't you get off your
Orange-bellied Parrot hobbyhorse and realise that I think ALL species should
be preserved.

Also... don't tell me that I'm naieve or giving misguided info. I'm presenting
birding-Aus readers with the facts. Don't tell me that Bazas are vagrants to
Sydney, because I get them in my yard almost every week.

LORNE, IN FRUSTRATION AND BEMUSEMENT, IN SYDNEY... WITH BAZAS.

P.S. Long live Orange-bellied Parrots and ALLLLLLLL  other animals!