birding-aus

Re: Proposed 1996 Research Directory

Subject: Re: Proposed 1996 Research Directory
From: Stephen Ambrose <>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 07:53:41 +1000
This is just a reminder that those of you who have not yet responded to the
suggestion
of the compilation of a 1996 Bird Research Directory (see Birding-aus, 11
December 1996)
should do so by 5 pm Tuesday, 24 December. Responses should be sent to my
e-mail
address. There have been 30 responses so far, but I have not yet heard from
many
subscribers who would be called upon to contribute information to a directory
if it is
to go ahead.

Many thanks to those who have responded. There have been many useful
suggestions, most
of which I hope can be incorporated into future birding-aus correspondence.

Best wishes,

Dr Stephen Ambrose
RAOU Research and Conservation Manager
E-mail: