birding-aus

Twitchathon Donation

Subject: Twitchathon Donation
From: Richard Wood <>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 1996 09:41:38 -0700
I would like to make a donation to the Twitch-a-thon.  It probable will take
a while for it get there, coming from the US.  However it will be put in the
mail today, Sunday.  I realize that all the fun is over by now, but I bet it
was fun.  I wish I could have been there.  Almost two years ago, I visited
my son in Sydney and met some of the best people on this the third rock from
the sun.  For those who subscribe to birding-aus that I met, Ola from
Tucson, AZ and thanks again for the making my stay in NSW one of my most
memorable trips.

PS I bet there are a few more great people in Australia, that I haven't met,
but for certain I will be back to try and meet them also.

I am an avid reader of birding-aus.

good birding
Dick Wood
Tucson, AZ