birding-aus

Re: Irruptions

Subject: Re: Irruptions
From: Alan McBride <>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 1995 22:00:30 +1000 (EST)
Rafael, In my almost twenty years in Sydney I have noticed a sharp
DECLINE in Magpie Larks. You seem to have to go further out of town to
see them these days (obvious I suppose in a big city). They seemed much
commener in 76-80 than since then though?
Regards
Alan

Alan McBride
P O Box 190 Cremorne Junction