Open positions

To: BIOACOUSTICS-L <>
Subject: Open positions
From: Holger Klinck <>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 13:27:54 +0000

Hi everyone,

We are looking for new team members for our BirdNET team (birdnet.cornell.edu)! These are full-time, 3-year positions. Specifically, we are looking for:

An Ecologist:

https://www.tu-chemnitz.de/verwaltung/personal/stellen/257080_4_EPu.php

A Data Scientist:

https://www.tu-chemnitz.de/verwaltung/personal/stellen/257080_5_EPu.php

An Embedded Systems Engineer:

https://www.tu-chemnitz.de/verwaltung/personal/stellen/257080_6_EPu.php

The job descriptions are provided in German and English (scroll down to the bottom of the page for the English version). These positions will be hired through Chemnitz University in Germany. Remote work is possible; however, successful international applicants will be required to obtain a German work permit.

If you have questions about these positions, please get in touch with Stefan Kahl @

Cheers,

Holger

--

At the Yang Center, we work flexibly, and while it suits me to email now, I don’t anticipate a response outside your regular work hours. Thanks!

--

Dr. Holger Klinck

John W. Fitzpatrick Director

K. Lisa Yang Center for Conservation Bioacoustics

Cornell Lab of Ornithology, Cornell University

Faculty Fellow

Atkinson Center for a Sustainable Future, Cornell University

Courtesy Professor

Marine Mammal Institute

Department of Fisheries, Wildlife, and Conservation Sciences, Oregon State University

Mailing address:

159 Sapsucker Woods Road

Ithaca, NY 14850, USA

Tel:    +1.607.254.6250

Fax:    +1.607.254.2460

Email:  m("cornell.edu","Holger.Klinck");">

Web:    https://bioacoustics.cornell.edu

How I say my name

Pronouns in use: He/Him/His