Bioacoustics Stack Exchange

To: "" <>
Subject: Bioacoustics Stack Exchange
From: Shannon Rankin - NOAA Federal <>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 19:42:27 +0000
Our colleagues and I need the community's help in developing an online repository for questions related to bioacoustics (terrestrial & aquatic). We need your help to advance past the proposal stage, so that the site can go live. Here is how you can help...

Register here:

- Give your 4 votes to a GOOD question that currently has less than 10 votes
- Encourage others to join & vote
- If you have already joined, please ensure that you have applied all of your votes

We currently need 12 more questions with >10 votes in order to move forward with this proposal. We expect this site to be an asset to the entire community-- so please join us!

Thanks for your help,

Shannon Rankin

--
Shannon Rankin