Job Posting: Four Ecological Technology Leadership Positions at Cornell

To: BIOACOUSTICS-L <>
Subject: Job Posting: Four Ecological Technology Leadership Positions at Cornell University
From: "Aaron N. Rice" <>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 03:33:38 +0000
The Bioacoustics Research Program at Cornell University’s Lab of Ornithology is seeking exceptional candidates for four leadership positions in technology development to address ecological research. Our lab investigates sounds in nature to understand and conserve animal populations, the natural sounds within different ecosystems, and the possible impacts that noise pollution may have on biodiversity. We want to develop innovative technology to explore a variety of ecosystems, as we study everything from whales in the Arctic, fishes in Florida, to elephants in African rainforests. These critical technology positions will play key roles in driving the scientific focus and expand the capabilities of our organization.

For detailed descriptions of the specific positions, or to apply, please follow the position-specific links below:

Technology Research Director

Data Acquisition Manager

Signal Processing Research Manager

Data Management and Visualization Manager

For questions about any of the positions, please contact the BRP Director, Aaron Rice

--
Aaron N. Rice, Ph.D.
Director