IBAC2013 special poster section

To: <>
Subject: IBAC2013 special poster section
From: Paulo Marques <>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 18:19:35 +0000
Dear colleagues,
In the recently announced IBAC2013, Pirenópolis, GO, Brazil
http://www.ibacbrazil.com/
We are organizing a special poster section about “world animal sound archives
and collections”, the aim is to promote an informal meeting of animal sound
archives from around the globe.
Please join us.
At the same time we wish to assess the current global coverage of sound
archives both at the geographical and taxonomical levels in the intent
producing information that will help directing new recording and preservation
efforts.
For that we will need you to fill a survey
http://ibac2013.blogspot.com.br/

it will take a few of your precious minutes but it will help achieve those
important goals.
Of course that the information will be confidential and we will only be looking
at the supra institutional level.
The results will be presented in the special poster section and distributed to
the sound archives participating in the survey.

PLEASE ANSWER the SURVEY
Hope to see you in Brazil,

Paulo Marques and Carlos de Araújo