Research in Avian Communication

To: "" <>
Subject: Research in Avian Communication
From: "Reyes, Kayleigh" <>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 20:38:01 +0000

Hi all,

                My name is Kayleigh Reyes and I am a Senior Linguistics major at UNC Chapel Hill. I’m sending out this message to anyone who may be interested in avian communication and song birds. I am currently working on a project with American Robins in an attempt to find a usable component system that will be able to explain their complex morning song sequencing. I have attached a handout from a lecture I gave on this topic at the Kansas City ASA meeting that briefly explains my basic research but I also have a paper testing the component system I referred to if any are interested.

Thanks,

Kayleigh Reyes