Wildlife Acoustics Announces the Song Meter SM2M Marine Recorder

To: <>
Subject: Wildlife Acoustics Announces the Song Meter SM2M Marine Recorder
From: Sherwood Snyder <>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 12:57:42 -0400
Dear Colleagues,

Wildlife Acoustics would like to announce the upcoming availability of the Song Meter SM2M passive underwater acoustic recorder. Based on our proven SM2 terrestrial recorder, the SM2M offers several month deployments at up to 150m depths in a lightweight and easy to deploy package. We believe this product brings unparalleled ease of use, features and value to the marine passive recorder market. Detailed information is available at www.wildlifeacoustics.com/sm2_water.php. The recorder will be available July/August 2011 for US$4,999. Pre-orders can be made via our online ordering system or by calling +1 (978) 369-5225.

Kind regards,

Sherwood Snyder, Product Manager
Wildlife Acoustics, Inc.
http://www.wildlifeacoustics.com