Passive Acoustic Monitoring (PAM) training course in Southern California

To: <>
Subject: Passive Acoustic Monitoring (PAM) training course in Southern California
From: Julie Oswald <>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 21:40:16 -0700
Bio-Waves, Inc., a small marine bio-acoustic research company located in southern California, is developing a Passive Acoustic Monitoring (PAM) training course.  This course will combine theoretical instruction with hands-on demonstration to give participants a working knowledge of towed array hardware, software, data collection and data management.  In order to best tailor this course to the needs of the community, we have prepared a brief (9 question) survey and would be most grateful for responses from those interested.   To access the survey, please go to https://eyhsandiego.wufoo.com/forms/pam-training-course-questionnaire/

 We plan to offer our first PAM training course during early fall 2011.  If you have any questions or would like more information, please don't hesitate to contact Liz Ferguson or Julie Oswald (m("bio-waves.net","julie.oswald");" target="_blank">).

 Thank you for your time.

Julie Oswald, PhD
Bio-Waves, Inc.
517 Cornish Drive,
Encinitas, CA 92024

--
"If you have the desire for knowledge and the power to give it physical _expression_, go out and explore"

           -Apsley Cherry-Garrard