Fwd: animal bioacoustics session at 18th ICSV July 2011 Rio de Janeiro

Subject: Fwd: animal bioacoustics session at 18th ICSV July 2011 Rio de Janeiro
From: Dave Mellinger <>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 09:10:38 -0800
Dear Colleagues,

I would like to draw your attention to the animal bioacoustics session at the
18th International Congress on Sound and Vibration, being held from 10-14 July
2011, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.  The abstract submission deadline has been
extended until January 20th (details at www.icsv18.org).  This conference
offers an opportunity to interact with a variety of acoustics experts from a
cross-section of backgrounds, in a world class city.  If you are interested in,
or have already submitted an abstract to, the animal bioacoustics session, I
would ask that you let me know as the conference organizers have asked if I
would help organize the session.

Best regards,
Paul

Dr. Paul C. Hines
Principal Scientist/Underwater Sensing
Adjunct Professor/Dalhousie University                                Phone:
(902) 426-3100 ext. 321
DRDC-Atlantic, P.O. Box 1012                                          FAX:
(902) 426-9654
Dartmouth, NS, Canada, B2Y 3Z7                                        e-mail: