Re: 9th International Larval Biology Symposium...

To: <>
Subject: Re: 9th International Larval Biology Symposium...
From: Stephen Simpson <>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 07:45:27 +0000
Dear Friends,

The next Larval Biology Symposium will be in Wellington, New Zealand, 23-27 August 2010.  As part of the conference, Steve Simpson, John Montgomery and Jeff Leis are convening a symposium titled "The influence of larval sensory abilities on dispersal".

We would be delighted if you could attend the Conference and present a paper at our symposium. Time slots are likely to be 20 minutes (15 talk + 5 questions).

You can find details of the Conference at:
http://www.victoria.ac.nz/sbs/research/vucel/larval2010/www/index.htm

If you are interested, please send an e-mail to requesting that you be put on the mailing list and also cc to one or more of us, or better still, email us separately to give us a tentative title.

We look forward to hearing from you, and would be grateful if you passed this on to anyone else who may be interested.

Cheers,  Steve Simpson, John Montgomery & Jeff Leis

Dr Stephen D. Simpson - Fish Ecologist
University of
Bristol

School of Biological
Sciences
Woodland Road
Bristol, BS8 1UG, UK

Tel: +44 (0) 117 954 5909 / +44 (0) 7900551883
Email: /
Web: http://www.bio.bris.ac.uk/people/staff.cfm?key=1354

Add other email accounts to Hotmail in 3 easy steps. Find out how.