Re: equipment - digital recorders

To: <>
Subject: Re: equipment - digital recorders
From: Ken Ekstrom <>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 18:11:45 EDT
David,

Why don't you try a Creative Nomad Jukebox.
They are out of production but you can score them on eBay for short money.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Creative-Labs-Nomad-Jukebox-20MB-with-case-NR_W0QQitemZ9706932580QQcategoryZ75464QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The input is line level so you will need a preamp, and most have 10 GB drives
but this one on eBay claims 20 GB.   SR ranges from 11025 - 48000 sps
and it operates on AC, internal, or external 6 volt batteries.
.wav, .wma, and .mp3 formats.

Ken Ekstrom