Television Series

To: <>
Subject: Television Series
From: "Marcus Turner" <>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 12:23:22 EST
NHNZ is a television production company - based in Dunedin New Zealand -
that makes series for international distribution. (Further information
available at http://www.nhnz.tv) Our clients include National Geographic,
Discovery and Animal Planet.

We are presently researching  and planning a series that reveals recent
scientific discoveries concerning animal communication. We're looking for
a "front person" with sound scientific knowledge of animal communication,
who will appeal to a commercial television audience (possibly using some
of  their animal communication knowledge!). Ideally this person will be
dynamic, articulate, personable and outgoing, with a sense of humour and a
passion for communicating science to a general audience.

If you or one of your colleagues is such a person, we'd like to hear from
you. Please make contact at the address/phone number/email below.

We'd also like to add to our database of stories about interesting new
developments in animal communication research; particularly where
researchers can show that they are able to understand signals from
animals, or make signals that animals can understand. If your research
meets these criteria, please let us know.

Marcus Turner
Research and Information Coordinator

NHNZ
P O Box 474 / 8 Dowling St