RE: advice on recording equipment

Subject: RE: advice on recording equipment
From: Cetacean Research Technology <>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 10:30:38 -0700
"Further, I have been told that they are very rugged. They
 have been submerged in sea water and washed out, and ran without
 a pause once dry."

 I can validate the durability of the Sonifex Courier.  I believe that Chuck
 is referring to an experience of one of my customers. I had built a remote
 underwater recording system using the Courier and Cetacean Research
 hydrophones, and on one occasion the Pelican box flooded while floating
 around at sea for several days.  I was quite surprised to learn that the
 Courier continued to work at full spec once it was rinsed and dried.

 Joseph R. Olson
 Cetacean Research Technology
 PO Box 70186
 Seattle, WA  98127

 Tel/Fax: +1 206-297-1310
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 <a  href="http://www.cetaceanresearch.com";
rel="nofollow">http://www.cetaceanresearch.com</a>

 Cetacean Research Technology
 a strategic partner of Sound Technology Inc.
 Spectra Group - Signal Analysis Division