Cuculus canorus (cuckoo) female call needed

Subject: Cuculus canorus (cuckoo) female call needed
From: Tomasz Osiejuk <>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 10:33:51 -0800
<pre style="margin: 0em;">Hi,
 I was asked to prepare tapes for some experiments with cuckoos,
 Cuculus canorus. I have a few recordings from commercial CDs, my own or my
 colleagues, but I'm still looking for recordings of characteristic babbling
 calls of cuckoo females.</pre><br>
 <pre style="margin: 0em;">____________________
 Tomasz S. Osiejuk, PhD</pre><br>
 <pre style="margin: 0em;">Dept. Animal Morphology
 Adam Mickiewicz University
 28 Czerwca 1956 / 198
 61-485 Poznan, Poland
 phone +48 61 8292913