Re: Bird Sound Audio Archiving

Subject: Re: Bird Sound Audio Archiving
From: Dave Mellinger <>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 17:32:09 -0800
Cornell University.  The Curator there is Dr. Greg Budney,
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]  The MLNS archives nature sound recordings,
 especially bird sound recordings, from all over the world.  I don't
 know if they'll be sufficiently interested in your recordings that
 they'll be able to devote resources for archiving, but they may well.
 If they do, it'll be a good way to achieve permanent, replicated
 storage of your sounds, as well as web-based access to them.  The MLNS
 also has a lot of experience at restoring old, decaying tapes.

 Dave Mellinger
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]