Re: Suggestions on laptop sound cards with more than 4 inputs?

Subject: Re: Suggestions on laptop sound cards with more than 4 inputs?
From: Gianni Pavan <>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 09:34:03 -0700
<tt>The way to go is through FireWire or dedicated FireWire-like interfaces.
 Look at the RME Hammerfall DSP system (8 channels, 96 kHz) that is composed
 by a cardbus and a small I/O box (either full analog or full digital). This
 is the most compact system I know of. Other similar systems, MOTU for
 example, come in rack size units and require AC powering.</tt><br>