mimicry in Ortolan Buntings

Subject: mimicry in Ortolan Buntings
From: Dave Mellinger <>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:29:26 -0800
This message is forwarded.  Please reply to the Tomasz Osiejuk, not
 to me. --Dave Mellinger

Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 13:03:36 +0100
From: Tomasz Osiejuk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 Hi,
 I'm looking for papers, communications or even observations of Ortolan
 Bunting (Emberiza hortulana) singing phrases of other species (full phrases
 or mixed; especialy of other buntings). I couldn't find any papers about
 such cases in English language journals, but such information likes to hide,
 e.g. in some local German journals that are not indexed in reference
 databases.

 Greetings,
 Tomasz
 _______________________