birding-aus

Fwd: Flyways - Movie Night at Wynnum

Subject: Fwd: Flyways - Movie Night at Wynnum
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 10:55:12 +1000

Russell Woodford

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kerry Levingston <>
Date: 9 April 2023 at 9:58:29 am AEST
To: Andy-Mary Sides-McHugh <>
Cc: Christine Bassett <>, Delia Walker <>, Jeff and Marie <>, Robyn Wood <>, Sue Foley <>, Richard McGuire <>, alan becker <>, Kelly Young <>, brums <>, Ross Gwyther <>, Alan Boardman <>, dianneb46 <>, Helen King <>, Jane Stein <>, daphian <>, lloyd <>, sapent1 <>, Wayne Bassett <>, Jillian Robinson <>, Russell Woodford <>, Elizabeth Mackenzie <>, anymoore <>, scott pascoe <>, Marion Roper <>, Denise Downham <>, Burnice Starkey <>, PRCA <>, kevin ross <>, ssworldtour <>, Vince Bugeja <>, Claire Anderson <>, sharron krause <>, JudyHaines <>, John O'Shea <>, Aurelia Noran <>, margaretbaker <>, Jack Whiting <>, cjeannew <>, Sue Lee <>, Julie & Jerzy Sarna <>, Craig Gibson <>, John Armstrong <>, Mel Stewart <>, Stephen Barker <>, Rick Webb <>, Bob Crudgington <>, nwilson <>, goblin <>, ann hewson <>, smith_robyn <>, Kylie Facey <>, david stewart <>, abetongia <>, Mark Taranawski <>, Marie Tarrant <>, Jean & Peter Wortley <>, Rita Larsen <>, peter_storer <>, Catherine Hirsch <>, Campbell Paine <>, mpr91097 <>, Detlef Davies <>, Karen Blake <>, Marilyn Virag <>, Andrew-Mary Sides-McHugh <>, grdiggles <>, joanneswain <>, Terry and Audrey Burgess <>, Wendy Wilesmith <>, levangeline <>
Subject: Flyways - Movie Night at Wynnum

Hello birders,
This promises to be a greet night out - a world premiere and introduction of a movie about migratory birds.
I will be there!!
Cheers
Kerry

On 4 Apr 2023, at 10:51 am, Andrew-Mary Sides-McHugh <> wrote:

Hi fellow Birdos,
Our next survey is on Wednesday the 12th April. As it is the school holidays and parking will be at a premium we will stick with a start time of 7am. I am sure you have all heard of the sightings of the Red Capped Robins? Hopefully they will still be there to add to our survey list.

Regards

Andy

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list