birding-aus

Song Thrush

To: birding-aus <>, MADELON LANE <>
Subject: Song Thrush
From: Charles Hunter via Birding-Aus <>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 03:27:33 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Madelon,

I used to see them in the RBG in Melbourne. No luck there?

Best,
Charles Hunter

On Thursday, 17 November 2022 at 11:14:31 am AEDT, MADELON LANE <> wrote:

We have looked several times for Song Thrush in places they have previously been seen around Melbourne. Are they virtually gone now and maybe only a couple of places being kept virtually as pet birds at occasional garden sites?
Cheers Madelon
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
<HR>