birding-aus

Access to 'Emu'

Subject: Access to 'Emu'
From: Andrew Hobbs <>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 20:20:56 +0800
Thanks to all for your help, comments etc.

I now have a copy of the paper in question.

Cheers
Andrew

On 6/04/2022 9:39 am, Andrew Hobbs wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone know how to access old issues of 'Emu' on the Birdlife website. I am logged in as a member but all references go to a page that says 'Access to Emu – Austral Ornithology is only available to BirdLife Australia members'.

There doesn't seem to be any link anywhere to the actual issues.

Andrew

--
</HR>