birding-aus

mail to Mike Tarburton bouncing

To: calyptorhynchus <>
Subject: mail to Mike Tarburton bouncing
From: Michael Tarburton <>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2022 20:23:27 +1100
Evening John

My e-mail has not changed, so I am not sure what is happening there.  I know the internet is at times over loaded, and the latest upgrades to my Mac slow it down even more than ever.  Sorry for tthe problem but hope you can get it to me as I have been using all these dat a for C;wealth, NSW & Qld Envir Depts, recently to help protect these birds from windfarms turbines.

All the best

Mike Tarburton