birding-aus

Roosting aggregation of Magpie larks

To: Alan Gillanders <>
Subject: Roosting aggregation of Magpie larks
From: David Clark <>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 23:25:26 +1000
I'm not sure that I could tell Alan but the two established pairs are involved and they would have to be 4-5 years old.

Common Mynahs have only appeared here recently and they don't seem to go near the Cypress trees.  Little Ravens, Red Wattlebirds, Black Kites and Brown Falcons regularly roost there.

Cheers

David