birding-aus

Swift sighting 29 March 2021

To: "" <>, Michael Tarburton <>
Subject: Swift sighting 29 March 2021
From: Jon Wren <>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2021 12:34:28 +1000

Gooday Michael and birders,

Homestead Waterhole Prince of Wales Is. Coordinates 10 37 36 S 142 11 31 E

29 March 2021 15.00 Very high 6 Swifts sni. By the time I got my glasses the birds were out of view and were heading in Northerly direction. Strong SE breeze and Storm front approaching.  My Wife Laura and daughter Camilla also witnessed the birds up very high and agreed on the scythe like wings of the birds.

Regards,

Jon Wren

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

<HR>