birding-aus

All The Birds of the World: Review

To: Noel Luff <>
Subject: All The Birds of the World: Review
From: Phil Gregory <>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 09:11:53 +1000
Hmm, I don’t agree with those endemic totals no matter which checklist you follow, Papua New Guinea actually has something like 415 and the whole New Guinea region 481, and that’s not with the BirdLife taxonomy which would be higher, I’d place Australia third after Indonesia then PNG.

Phil Gregory
ornithological writer/tour leader/tour facilitator
Field Guides / Sicklebill Safaris / Cassowary Tours
PO Box 597
Malanda
QLD 4885
Australia

Ph: +61 7 4096 8063

Email: m("s2travel.com.au","info");" target="_blank" style="color: rgb(17, 85, 204);" class="">
Website1: http://www.sicklebillsafaris.com OR www.birder.travel