birding-aus

End of Swift season in OZ

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: End of Swift season in OZ
From: Michael Tarburton <>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 09:46:50 +1000
G’day avid swift scanners

The flocks of WTNT I have been seeing in the hills NE of Melbourne have been
reducing in size and becoming less frequent.  I am aware of for the month of
April; 2 sightings in Qld. 3 for NSW, 3 sightings in ACT, 7 for Vic. 1 for SA,
and 7 for Tassie.

If you have any unpublished sightings for FTS (Pacific) or WTNT I would
appreciate receiving them in the next week so I can get to work on the years
data and get a report back to you all.

Many thanks for the several hundred reports I have for this season.

Stay safe

Mike

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list