birding-aus

WTP Access

To: Photography <>
Subject: WTP Access
From: Dave Torr <>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 07:11:29 +1100
If you or your son are from out of Victoria then you can get a key for the day easily - see https://www.melbournewater.com.au/community-and-education/recreation/birdwatching/apply-birdwatching-permit. This gives access to much of the plant - certainly enough to get quite a few birds
Of course you may get lucky and someone may offer to take you out!
Dave

Hi fellow birders,
I’m in Melbourne for a couple of days with my son Finn (of Finns Honey). He super keen to add to his bird list. Any idea how and if we would be able to gain access to the Western Treatment Plant at Werribee on Saturday morning?
Thanks so much,
Wes

Sent from my iPhone
<HR>