birding-aus

Uluru and Alice Springs

To: <>
Subject: Uluru and Alice Springs
From: "Barney" <>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2019 10:28:07 +1000

Thanks to all that took the trouble to reply to my request for information for our trip to Uluru and Alice Springs, it was very helpful and greatly appreciated.

Although birds were almost nonexistent at Uluru and the Olgas due to all waterholes being dry and only 20 mm of rain in the last twelve months, Alice Springs

with help from the advice I got and the help of locals was very rewarding.

Many local species seen and photographed including the rare Grey Honeyeater.

Thanks again.

Barney Enders.

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list