birding-aus

EOI Colombia March 2020

Subject: EOI Colombia March 2020
From: Michael Honeyman <>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 14:45:19 +1000
Hi folks

My UK friend and I are planning a 3 week private guided trip to Colombia in
March next year. There are nominally one (possibly two) spots available at the
moment.

Roughish itinerary is 2 distinct sections - 2 weeks Choco/Andes/Cauca Valley
and 1 week around Santa Marta area.  Waiting for guides to quote costs against
specific itineraries but aiming for about $4000US for the in country costs
(i.e. excluding flights into Colombia) based on 4 way split.

If you are interested in being looped into details as we firm up let me know.

Cheers

Mike
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list