birding-aus

Final WTNT counts please.

To: Michael Tarburton <>, Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Final WTNT counts please.
From: martin cachard <>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 07:00:34 +0000
hi Mike,

nothing from my neck of the woods for WTNT since the small flock of a minimum of 11 birds on the morning of 13 March 2019...

also, no more FT(Pacific) Swifts recorded by me anywhere since my last report to you on them  -   I sent this to you on 15 March 2019 with my record for the WTNT's mentioned above...

please keep up your amazingly and awesomely great work!!

we Birding-Aus subscribers & readers, and the birds too, thank YOU for all of your tireless efforts in doing your absolute utmost in helping to save this totally breathtaking species...

cheers for now,

martin cachard

Solar Whisper Wildlife Cruises, Lower Daintree, FNQ
& Trinity Beach, Cairns, FNQ