birding-aus

Bird watching in Nightcap National Park (NSW): article

Subject: Bird watching in Nightcap National Park (NSW): article
From: Charles via Birding-Aus <>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 20:09:17 +0800
Hi all,

Please see attached bird watching article I wrote for the Feb 2019 edition of WellBeing Magazine, an Australian publication.

The magazine is available from next week in newsagents and Coles.

Thank you Gail Bryant for the photo of the Albert’s Lyrebird.

Nightcap National Park is a special place. Please contact me if you would like further details or a guided tour.

Warm regards,

Charles Hunter
Bronte, Sydney

<HR>